- Provide functionality instructions for websites (desktop, tablet and mobile PSD's)
- Present concepts and UX design work to team members.
- Create customer-focused designs through market and business requirements analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and outside usability research.
- Manage interface and interaction design process.
- Optimize and standardize design elements and maintain style guides.
- Lead usability testing, including collection and interpretation of data
- Update create and maintain the specifications documents to include mock-ups or prototypes
- Research, evaluate and recommend software tools to team leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years' experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and JQuery for rapid prototyping.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in English and Arabic Language.
- Time Management Skills.
- Ability to make self-studies.
- Highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.