- Develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement software products and solutions accordance with established standards.
- Review the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team.
- Write technical documentation according to the company's standard.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software tools to team leaders.
- Analyze information and document it to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years' experience as Dot Net Software Developer.
- Professional knowledge of software development, system/product design, and integration
- Very good technical background in software development tools and techniques.
- Very good knowledge of C# .Net 4.5.
- Good Knowledge of Silverlight/WPF.
- Very good knowledge of XML/XAML/Web Services/WCF.
- Preferred good knowledge of multitier architecture.
- Preferred good understanding of Enterprise Application Development.
- Preferred good knowledge of configuration management systems e.g. SVN, TFS, Git...etc.
- Preferred good knowledge of automated build / continuous integration systems e.g. Maven, Hudson...etc.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Good understanding of the MVVM design pattern.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts.
- Understanding of Unit testing concepts.
- Experience with other web development technologies e.g. Asp.net – MVC...etc.
- Perffered good of SDLC models, including RUP and Agile (SCRUM).
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Quickly develops and applies new skills.
- Excellent Command of both Arabic and English.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Ability to make self-studies.
- Highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.