- Design and implement processes and workflows using Oracle BPM suite, BPEL, SOA composites and OSB pipelines.
- Research and evaluate the latest technologies and be able to recommend specific tools to certain situations.
- Provide solutions outside of the box for uncommon problems.
- Develop ADF applications exposing MW service or human tasks
- Guide web developers to integrate with MW human tasks
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 2-7 years' experience in same position.
- Strong Knowledge of BPEL
- Good Knowledge of Mediators
- Good Knowledge of BPMN 2
- Good Knowledge of Business rules
- Strong Knowledge of ADF
- Strong Knowledge of Spring
- Developing J2EE applications that expose the human tasks and process flow
- Developing RESTfull web applications
- Mobile app development knowledge is a plus