- Understand project requirements and develop design specifications.
- Perform database procedures, functions, triggers and objects to assist developers with the implementation of new projects or for changes in existing projects for an enterprise application according to project requirements.
- Participate in design, review, and inspection of database designs and codes.
- Build Entity Relationship diagram for a database design.
- Document code changes in accordance with Software Delivery Life Cycle process.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software tools to team leaders.
- Supervise and mentor Software Developers with Team Leader coordination
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in Oracle PL/SQL, performance optimization, and Database design.
- Advanced and in-depth professional knowledge of software development, system/product design, and integration.
- Strong Oracle development skills: solid SQL and PL/SQL coding techniques.
- Very good knowledge of Oracle database administration for Enterprise Edition 11g or higher.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle SQL Developer or comparable database development platform.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Data Modeler or comparable relational modeling tool.
- Very good knowledge of Oracle database structure.
- Understanding of computer software, database technologies and programming.
- Extensive technical background in software development tools and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of multitier architecture.
- Excellent understanding of Enterprise Application Development.
- Very good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge of configuration management systems e.g. SVN, TFS, Git...etc.
- Excellent understanding of Unit testing concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting tools e.g. Telerik reporting, Crystal Reports...etc.
- Excellent in SDLC models, including RUP and Agile (SCRUM).
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in English and Arabic Language.
- Time Management Skills.
- Ability to make self-studies.
- Highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.