- Write clear and comprehensive test cases and scenarios.
- Develop, maintain and execute (manual and automated) test scripts using checklists and test cases/scenarios.
- Interpret test results and drive test execution, particular in the late stages of a project as the push toward release intensifies.
- Report and apply the known test defects in issue tracker tools.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, usability...etc.
- Produce reports and documentation for all automated testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.
- Write technical documentation according to the company's standard.
- Participate in defining and managing software test environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years' experience in the same position.
- Very Good knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Very Good experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Good experience with one or more of testing tools / frameworks e.g. Loadrunner, Selenium, HP Service Test, HP-QC/ALM, SOAPUI...etc.
- Prior work experience in testing automation.
- Good knowledge of multitier architecture.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Application Development.
- Good knowledge of SQL queries.
- Good experience with configuration management systems e.g. SVN, TFS, Git...etc.
- Good Cross platform skills
- Expertise in SDLC models, including RUP and Agile (SCRUM).
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Quickly develops and applies new skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in English and Arabic Language.
- Time Management Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to make self-studies.
- Highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.