- Provide solutions outside of the box for uncommon problems.
- Research and evaluate the latest technologies and be able to recommend specific tools to certain situations.
- Participate in technical design.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement software products and solutions accordance with established standards.
- Write appropriate unit, UI, performance and integration tests
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Translate conceptual ideas into engaging visual presentations and design solutions.
- Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software tools to team leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of Angular JS v2
- Excellent Knowledge of HTML 5 and responsive design
- Excellent Knowledge of CSS 3
- Excellent Knowledge of Node JS
- Experience in using JSON objects for at least 2 years
- Good Knowledge of REST
- Good Knowledge of AJAX
- Strong Software Engineering foundation
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Good knowledge of Agile (Scrum).
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in English and Arabic Language.
- Time Management Skills.
- Ability to make self-studies.
- Highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.