Human Resources Specialist who is passionate about recruiting, supporting, and developing talent through our company’s policies and managing procedures. S/he responsible and reliable, and willing to regularly contribute to making our company a better place to work.
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Continued involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, and managing the hiring process.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Administrative duties, including upkeep of employee records (attendance, leave etc.).
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Strategic development skills to develop and evaluate on-boarding plans.
- Cultivate training and development programs.
- Participate in performance evaluation processes.
- Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Compliance with all policies and legal requirements.
- Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field.
- Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development).
- Commitment to staying current on understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for critical thinking, attention to details, strong problem-solving, and decision making.
- Excellent to command of English and Arabic language.
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Presentation skill (ability to present to 1st and 2nd line managers, internal meetings).