- Participating in business process analysis and in the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for clients including process analysis and design, gap analysis, system architecture, functional system design and specifications.
- Provide a high level of consulting and implementation services at client sites.
- Represent the industry reference.
- Consult client in the business process improvement and implementing best practices of ERP system.
- Leading organizational change management and business process improvements jointly with clients.
- Provide key decision support, monitor issues and issue resolution.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Holding MBA or CMA is preferred.
- 3-5 Years of experience in same field.
- 5 Implementations.
- Specialized in at least one area of Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource, Management, Customer Relation Management.
- Experience in different industries such as Healthcare and Manufacturing is a plus.
- Previous experience in ERP System or IDempiere System is preferred.
- Familiar with project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project, Visio and Enterprise Architect.....etc.
- SQL language, Knowledge of relational databases design and knowledge of SQL server management studio are a plus.
- Proactive and able to work with minimal dependence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic language (writing and speaking).
- High leadership skills (customer insight, breakthrough thinking, drive to achieve, team leadership, straight talk, decisiveness, teamwork, knowledge transfer, personal dedication, passion for the business).
- Effectively uses teamwork skills to interact and collaborate on technical issues within the team and department.
- Demonstrates company core values: Accountability, Make Things Happen, Excellence, Customer Focused, Teamwork and Innovation.
- Time management skills.
- Presentation skill (ability to present to 1st and 2nd line managers, internal meetings).
- Ability to interact with High-Level positions at client organizations, functionally with department heads, functional analysts, and project managers.