- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement software products and solutions accordance with established standards.
- Participate in conducting analysis reports about user requirements, new task requirements and impact of new task on the internal work flow.
- Participate in technical design and functional specification reviews.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Supervise and mentor Software Developers with Team Leader coordination.
- Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software tools to team leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years' experience as Dot Net Software Developer or prior experience in same position.
- Advanced and in-depth professional knowledge of software development, system/product design, and integration.
- Extensive technical background in software development tools and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of C# .Net 4.5
- Excellent Knowledge of Silverlight 5.
- Excellent knowledge of XML/XAML/Web Services/WCF.
- Excellent knowledge of multitier architecture.
- Excellent understanding of Enterprise Application Development.
- Very good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Excellent understanding of the MVVM design pattern.
- Very good knowledge of configuration management systems e.g. SVN, TFS, Git...etc.
- Very good knowledge of automated build / continuous integration systems e.g. Maven, Hudson...
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts.
- Excellent understanding of Unit testing concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting tools e.g. Telerik reporting, Crystal Reports...etc.
- Experience with Telerik Controls for Silverlight.
- Good experience with other web development technologies e.g. Asp.net – MVC..etc.
- Excellent Cross platform skills.
- Excellent in SDLC models, including RUP and Agile (SCRUM).
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in English and Arabic Language.
- Time Management Skills.
- Ability to make self-studies.
- Highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.