- Gather requirements from users.
- Assist in gab analysis process.
- Communicate with the development team to ensure requirements.
- Communicate with the QC team to ensure requirements validity.
- Master Data collection of the key stakeholders from client sites and loading into the system.
- Installation and configuration of products, with use of main configuration tools.
- Assist in business process improvement and implementing best practices of ERP system.
- Prepare user guides and documentations.
- Coordinate with technical team for implementing bugs fix.
- Participate in change management process.
- Ensure verification and validation against client and system requirements.
- Train and Instruct users with respect to their specific day-to-day operations with an aim to train them for friendly use of the functions provided by software modules.
- Bachelor degree of Commerce or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- SAP or Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) Microsoft dynamics training track.
- 0-3 years of experience in same field.
- Specialized in at least one area of (Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Customer Relation Management.
- Experience in different industries such as Healthcare and Manufacturing is a plus.
- Previous experience in Adempiere system is preferred.
- Familiar with project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project, Visio and Enterprise Architect, etc…
- SQL language, Knowledge of relational databases design and knowledge of SQL server management studio are plus.
- Ability to install, configure tools and provide appropriate technical assistance.
- Proactive and fast learner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic language (writing and speaking).
- Ability to work in teams.
- Effectively uses teamwork skills to interact and collaborate on technical issues within team and department.
- Demonstrates company core values: Accountability, Make Things Happen, Excellence, Customer Focused, Teamwork and Innovation.
- Time management skills.
- Presentation skill (ability to present to 1st and 2nd line managers, internal meetings).
- Ability to interact with High-Level positions at client organizations, functionally with department heads, functional analysts, and project managers.